Another One Bites the Dust Bass Lessons
You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Another One Bites the Dust Bass Tab
Sorry, an error has occurred.×
Contribute to Another One Bites the Dust Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers. Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones. With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there. Here is how you can contribute to Another One Bites the Dust Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Another One Bites the Dust Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Another One Bites the Dust Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!Submit New Revision
- My bad, missed another couple notes.
- Fixed a couple measures that had the wrong bass line in them, added a few missing notes.
- Added missing 2 measures between 20 and 24. Changed some fingering to avoid going from 7th fret to second fret in a 1/16 note and to use the second string more. Auto-transposed entire song from E to F (1/2 step up) to match Queen's official Youtube video for the song (but I only play bass, so fix it if something else got borked). Part of the transposition included tuning the entire bass up to F, A#, D#, G# because the fingering gets really weird and difficult otherwise.
- Made Drums neater, merged Guitars, added FX.