Electronic Music lessons
This course is perfect for those who have little to no experience with Ableton Live or music production in general. The only thing that’s compulsory is a passion for music, determination and a burning desire to learn.
In this course, you will cover:
- Basic music theory
- Simple foundations of sound theory
- Introduction to Ableton’s Audio’s layout and workflow
- Basic arrangement, programming and sequencing skills
- Audio manipulation techniques
- Finishing your original piece of music or remix and having it mastered by our lecturers
- Basic artist Branding & Networking
Ableton vs Logic
Ableton is one of the quickest and easiest to use programs on the market. It has changed the way electronic musician play “live” and as given remixers the power to do all most anything with a remix.
Logic does have more in built synthesisers and sounds than Ableton, however it is a touch more difficult and has a slower workflow.
Having trouble selecting the best course for you?Classes beginning soon.
See dates & register >